[MIF²] Index du Forum
[MIF²]
XBOX360

Retour au Portail [MIF²] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: READ BOOK Write A Great How-To Book, Fast! How To Write Boo ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [MIF²] Index du Forum -> Match à venir -> .:.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
darideme

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 01:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK Write A Great How-To Book, Fast! How To Write Boo Répondre en citant

Write A Great How-To Book, Fast! How to Write Books That Sell
by Dave Espino
rating: 5.0 (3 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Write A Great How-To Book, Fast! How to Write Books That Sell
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Write A Great How-To Book, Fast! How to Write Books That Sell

"Give me one hour and I will have you writing your own, high quality "How To" book and it will be a book that sells.

Have you ever wanted to write your own "How To" book, but just weren't sure how to get started?

Do you want to help thousands of people with your "how to" book, but are nervous about the process?

Want to earn a new, passive income with your "how to" book, but you seem to get "stuck" along the way?

If you want the benefits of writing your own book:

"Expert" status among your prospective customers, audience and peers
Credibility & authority positioning
An additional stream of passive income
Helping thousands of people with your message

Then, be sure to check out this book, because I'll show you a super-simple system for writing your book that is quick, easy and relatively painless!

Not only that, but I'm also going to show you how to write a book that SELLS.

You see, it's one thing to write a book, but it's an entirely different thing to create a book that SELLS!

I've written over a dozen books and have sold 300,000 copies of my books to people all over the world, so I know what I'm talking about when it comes to writing books that sell!

The feeling you get when you know you've helped hundreds of thousands of people with your message is priceless.

I want that for you. So, this book is designed to be more like a powerful "workshop" in that, throughout the book, I give you step-by-step actions to take that will bring you to your goal of having your own book written and published.

This is a short but power-packed book featuring only the information you need to get up and running with your own book, instantly.

No more struggling with "what do I do now"?
No more "getting stuck" with writer's block...
No more wondering if you're doing it right, or failing miserably.
Believe me, when you finish this book, you'll know that you can do this...

Very soon, you will have your own "library" of books that you can point to - a book catalog that will have people thanking you for helping them through your books.

Details:
price: $7.99
bound: 76 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B06ZY81KWH
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 2446 KB

Write A Great How-To Book, Fast! How to Write Books That Sell Dave Espino
Write A Great How-To Book, Fast! How to Write Books That Sell book torrent

Tags: book french, download french, free download via uTorrent, full ebook, shop read access flibusta information, download android, kickass book download, audiobook free, information wiki author book francais, ios сhapter cheap eng download, free mobi, fb2 sale tablet access online, book book free from Galaxy, free online iphone, book pdf, free download mobile pdf, download torrent ExtraTorrent, book text format, free doc, pdf download full book, .txt download, full version original acquire book look, book get pdf, read free ipad, wiki online full read shop, sale book, book from htc online, book ipad free, download free cloud, ebook free download, download torrent isoHunt, download eng book, book DepositFiles, book Box, full reading ios online apple, discount for book, download torrent, book cheap book, online iBooks offline eng free

Do you want to help thousands of people with your book, but are nervous about the process?Write A Great How-To Book Fast How To Write Books That Sell 5 (6 ratings) About This Course Have you ever wanted to write your own How To book, but just werent sure how to get started? Do you want to help thousands of people with your book, but are nervous about the process? Want to earn a new, passive income with your How To book, but you seem to get stuck along the way? If you want the benefits of writing your own book: Expert status among your prospective customers, audience and peers Credibility & authority positioning An additional stream of passive income Helping thousands of people with your message I am going to show you a super-simple system for writing your book that is quick, easy and painless! Not only that, but Im also going to show you how to write a book that SELLSLook at Edgar Wallace he wrote non-stop then sent his first draft to the publishersIf not, you can always retool and back up to the previous draftWhen I was eleven, I figured out that I needed one to be a great writerIts my safe placeYou are such a font of web information

And thanks for the marketing tips along the wayNew registrations are no longer available for this course BUT if you have purchased a voucher for this course, you can still redeem belowStudents Who Viewed This Course Also Viewed Curriculum For This Course Expand All Collapse All 18 Lectures 43:05 + Introduction To Writing Your How To Book 3 Lectures 07:02 Discover the benefits of having your own how to book that sells! Introduction Preview 02:52 One of the most important things to get in touch with when you get started is your "WHY"Most word processors can save your manuscript as HTMLYoull gather momentum to keep your eBook project alivePeople love it when authors are accessibleSo, I've come up with a course that is more like a powerful "workshop" in that, throughout the course, I give you step-by-step activities and actions to take in order to bring you to your goal of having your own book written and published!You dont have to be completely anal about itFactor in all of the responses and try to address each of the issues that surfaced

Try to gauge the types of people who will be interested in your book based on its title and descriptionAbout that internal editor that keeps nudging you to delete before I start on a blank page I alway get a big stick and beat it into silencePart 2 Publishing Your eBook 1 Gather pertinent informationI was, by a slight chance of fate, a writerI can dream big, but thats all that theyd ever be if I did: dreamsGo in a quiet area and writeUse whatever techniques you need to complete the book

Theyll tell everyone they know about your book and how it helped them to a better lifeRomance has more readers than all several other genres put togetherGood luck to you and I hope you write your story soonOn the plus side, these services can reach a much wider potential audience than KDP, and sometimes offer more royaltiesMethod #2 - Transcription Method (My Super Fast Method) 03:21 In this lecture, I walk you through the "course creation method" which uses an online course creation method to more easily write your book 171bf2437f

229 likes
READ BOOK Tond, Book Two: The WandererLady Sarah: Sweeping Historical Saga of Young America (Patriot and Seekers Book 2) Lyn Cote[PDF] Quien Puso el Huevo? (Spanish Edition)[PDF] From Bull Run to Appomattox: A Boy's View (Classic Reprint)The Awesome Avocado: from Drinks to Desserts JR StevensREAD BOOK Senor he venido a ti y nada ha sucedido (Spanish Edition)[PDF] Americanada?: Cross Border Connections and the Possibilities for Our "One Big Town"[PDF] Saint Aloysius Gonzaga, S.J.: With an Undivided Heart[PDF] First Steps Sommeliers: How to Learn to Understand Wine (Books about wine)ONLINE BOOK My Desk is Driving Me Crazy: End Overwhelm, Do Less, and Accomplish More

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 01:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [MIF²] Index du Forum -> Match à venir -> .:. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz